Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A little rain at last....

I love the sound of rain on the roof at night! It started last night and has been drizzling on and off all day - the grass was starting to look a little brown so this lot of rain comes at just the right time..... now we just need it to keep falling for a few days to fill the dams.......

It's been another BBQ weekend - this time for my youngest brother Steven - he's now 27!! (Happy Birthday again for yesterday Steve!) He's still living at home but is about to take the plunge and moves out on Thursday with his girlfriend Belinda and her cute little boy Xayn - good luck guys! Hope everything goes well and that you love your new place!

I met up with a few of the girls from Scrapboxx on Friday morning. (Thanks for the lift Leanne!) Gee it was great to finally put some faces to the names.......nice to meet you all girls!! We had coffee and a few laughs - it was lovely! Afterwards Leanne, Val and I even managed to squeeze a little scrap shopping in too - that's always fun!

I guess there's not much else to add at the moment.... I'd better go and get lunch organised... I'm getting a little peckish and no doubt Riley will be looking for something to eat shortly too...

Have a great day everyone!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree,

    We have had LOTS of rain here too. It is lovely as long as you don't have to go anywhere!!

    Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog too!

    xx Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotta love the rain, isn't it great. I fertilised the lawns on Sunday in the hope that the rain would soak it all in and it has Yippee!
    Glad you had fun on Friday princess, we will definately do it again soon. If not everyone then maybe just a few of us. I was going to suggest a catch up tomorrow but I am working at the shop. I have a job interview on Thursday so are you free on Wednesday or Friday? Let me know ok
    Love Leanne x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always welcome that wonderful rain don't we Sheree?! It's been raining here consistently since yesterday afternoon which is nice. The school drop off and pick up isn't that pleasant, but getting the rain on the ground and in the tanks makes it bearable lol.

    Happy birthday Steven!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)