Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm surrounded!

Everyone in our house is sick except me (soooo glad I had my flu shot!)..... Madi and Paul are already on antibiotics for their ears, we've been up all night with Riley because he's now got a sore ear, Ayden now has conjunctivitis thanks to the little boy down the road who came to play while he had it (we didn't know at the time), and they're all coughing and spluttering all around me!! I feel like I need to wear one of those surgical masks!!! So we're off to the doctor's AGAIN today for some more scripts..... when will it end?!

This fortnight's Sketches Oz sketch is by the very creative Ngaire Bartlam.... go and have a look at the gorgeous work that Ngaire and the DT have come up with! I must say I was quite daunted by this one - not by the sketch itself but by the theme.... Ngaire has been encouraging women to embrace their own beauty on her blog. I've never done a layout on myself like this before and I put off doing it as long as I could.... but in the end this is what I came up with.....

So anyway - there it is - I've done it - I'm still not quite comfortable calling myself 'beautiful' but I guess that's something I'll have to work on.......

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Sheree xx


6 comments:

  1. You sound like you need a few cans of 'Glen 20' spray...lol.
    Hope the household is germ free soon.
    Love your LO Sheree, just 'beautiful'...
    Have a fab. weekend...
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree I am so sorry to hear of so much illness in your household....I know how you feel and you have my COMPLETE sympathy!

    Your beautiful layout is just that...well done!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout you have made here, very well done.

    I think many scrappers find it harder to scrap themselves than other people but it's good for us to make some layouts about us:)

    I hope those nasty germs leave your house very soon. Sorry to read that everyone's sick. Sending lots of get well wishes and positive vibes your way xxoo

    Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this layout is beautiful Sheree.
    Am so sorry to hear that your household are not well, I know exactly how they feel..... Did you manage to go see the movie on Thursday? I will come over for a cuppa some time this week. Just let me know a good time.
    Take care and don't get sick
    Leanne x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... Sheree...you are definatly beautiful!!...and once again your layout is gorgeous!!

    I hope everyone is feeling well again soon in your home...at least they are all getting it and over it at once..gee..Im not sure that even makes sense...lol

    ...do you want me to mail you some duck bil masks??...lol
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm so late again. But I truly loved this LO and pic of you - my mum said to tell you she loves it as well. Just beautiful just like you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)