Thursday, July 12, 2007

The worst week!

Hi everyone! Before I have my whinge and tell you all about it - there's a fabulous new sketch up on the Sketches Oz site by lovely Kate Mason. There are some fantastic layouts there by Kate and the girls in the Design Team so go and have a look! Here's mine:


Have a go yourself and you could win a great prize! It's well worth it and it's such a fun sketch to work with!


We're finally home from Mum & Dad's place! We went to stay there because Paul has been over in the USA on a course for work so what better excuse huh? It was great to see them but I'm sure after the first couple of days they would've been happier if we would just go home....we all got sick!! First Riley, then Ayden, then Madison and of course then me! It was terrible - we basically spent most of our little trip away grabbing buckets, running to the bathroom and just feeling aweful..... must have been a virus going around but we don't know where we picked it up from..... Ayden even ended up with an ear infection resulting a mad dash to the doctor late on Friday afternoon.....today we're all good - of course on the day we come home! I can't remember the last time I felt that bad. All I can say is thank goodness I decided to go to Mum's while Paul was away - I don't know what I would've done otherwise! (Thanks Mum & Dad for all your help - I soooooo appreciate it!)



In amongst it all I had to complete 3 layouts for a Design Team Challenge for my LSS - I had managed to get the first 2 done while the kids were sick but I had to do the third one on the day I felt the worst so I could post them off the next day. Probably not my best work but I did the best I could at the time - I have to say scrapping was the last thing I felt like doing all week! At least I got it all done and sent away on time....... I'll have to wait and see how I go now......



On a brighter note Riley's tooth is looking a lot better! You can tell it's not quite in the same position that it was but his gum looks good and it hasn't discoloured yet. We're crossing our fingers that it is ok.



Well - now that I'm home I've got a million things to do.... unpacking, dinner, baths, etc, etc... I'm sure that my next post will be much more positive!



Hope everyone else has had a fabulous week!!!



Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you have all been sick, that's terrible. I hope you have seen the last of it now.

    Take care and enjoy the rest of the week. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheree,

    Your trip away sounds just dreadful - isn't it hard when everyone gets sick?

    Your layout of Kate's sketch is beautiful Sheree, just fabulous!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree, wonderful LO - love all the buttons, too cute pics too. BTW I have tagged you, go to my blog to see what you need to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)