Sunday, July 29, 2007

Seriously Scrapbooks DT

Woohoo! Just found out last night that I won a spot on the Seriously Scrapbooks Design Team (one of my local stores)!!!! YAY! How cool is that?! I'm really looking forward to the challenge and it should be a lot of fun! I would share the layouts that I submitted for the comp but didn't get a chance to scan or photograph them before I sent them in...... I'll put them up when I get my hands on them again....

Well - another boring Sunday..... Paul's working so it's just the kids and I - nothing on TV - I could try some scrapping but it's a bit tricky when Madi wants to be cuddled all the time and the boys want this and that! I guess I could do some housework......nahhhhhh! LOL! Maybe I'll just grab a few magazines and go for a bit of inspiration time....

Hope everyone else has a much more exciting day in store!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Sheree...thats fantastic...congratulations!
    Can't wait to see the layouts you sumbitted.
    Have a great lazy Sunday...
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sheree! Make sure you share all the layouts with us here!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he I knew it...... Congrats Sheree. So loved your layouts, they are awesome
    Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)