Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More needles!

Well today was Madi's turn to have her needles - can you believe she's 6 months old today?!! Time sure does fly..... here's a photo I took of her just the other day....


She was soooo good having her needles .... didn't cry for the first one and only cried for a few seconds on the second one! Brave little chicken! The nurse was really lovely too .... that's always nice. She's going to be a tall girl apparently - she's on the high end of the graphs for height (she's 71cm) and weight (8.6kg) for her age.


I actually scrapped last night! Shocking I know.... here's what I came up with using one of my favourite photos - it's of Ayden walking along the beach with his Nanna V (Paul's Mum) down in Mallacoota last year. We don't get down there very often as it's such a long drive from here (takes a couple of days) and we haven't actually seen Paul's parents since then..... We're hoping to see them shortly......

(If it looks a little crooked it's just my brilliant photography skills...)

Paul's just gone off to see the Transformers movie (he's not working today) - we've heard nothing but great reviews about it - I'd love to see it too but it's a bit tricky with the kids since we don't have a babysitter close by..... maybe I'll go by myself another day.......

Not much else to tell today..... just kicking back waiting until I have to go and pick up Ayden from kindy this afternoon.....

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Sheree xx



3 comments:

  1. Sheree your time was well spent last night...your layout is beautiful. I love the summery feel....ahhhh bring on the warmer weather!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheree..look at little Madi..what a gem..she is adorable, and such a brave chicky!
    Love your layout...simple and stunning.
    Have a great day.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gorgeous little girl sure is growing up fast and getting cuter everday if that's possible. Love the LO too, the newspaper looks great on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)