Friday, July 27, 2007

Me? A Rockin' Girl Blogger?

Well there I was doing my usual blogging rounds, when I find that Mardi has nominated me as a .....

Awwww... thanks so much Mardi! You've made my day! (Read all about it here.) So now I have the pleasure of passing this award on to another 5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers..... so (drumroll please...) ( I'll try to pick some awesome girls who haven't already been awarded......) I'd love to nominate:

Courtney Ferguson

Megan Stephenson

Tammy Templeton

Belinda

Susan (smiles1965 from Scrapboxx)

You rock girls!!

There are some fantastic new layouts at Sketches Oz using Mel Diener's sketch - pop over and have a look for some great inspiration. Also go and check out Mardi's blog at what she's been up to lately .... she's got some gorgeous layouts there - especially her "Crafty Matters" creation - so full of colour and a fabulous design - I absolutely LOVE IT Mardi!

Whoops!! Just looked at the clock and I've got a haircut booked in in about 20 mins - better go!!! Have a great day everyone!!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree,

    Hope you made it to the hairdressers on time!

    You rock too Sheree - thanks for the award!!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheree...
    Thanks for the tag..how cool is that? I think your a 'rockin blogger' too..lol.
    Have a great weekend.
    Belinda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, your so so kind xxoo

    Maddy is adorable and I can not believe she is already 6 months old OMG where has that time gone too?????????

    Love from Susan (smiles1965) xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)