Wednesday, June 6, 2007

She's Done It!!

Well a big moment for Madi in the Forcier house today - SHE ROLLED!! Clever little thing - even with her double nappies on too! She was just so proud of herself - here's a pic taken just after she'd done her very first roll......

Just look at those big blue eyes! Little cutie......

Anyway, I've been checking out Kim Archer's new site www.kimarcher.com.au and it's so cool! Fantastic to be able to do some of her workshops from the comfort of your own home.....I've already 'purchased' the free workshop which I'm planning on doing tonight and then I'm going to have a go at the Funky Foto Folios - they look so cute - and handy too! (I'm hanging out for my kit to arrive so I can get started...) She's got a fabulous team of talented ladies working with her as well (woohoo Mardi! *waving*)!! . Go and have a look for yourself!

I'm off now to make the most of the rest of the night - gotta love it when all the kids are finally in bed asleep - the rest of the day is mine!! YAY! Have a great evening everyone!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh Madi is just beautiful.... and clever too...
    Isnt Kims site fabulous!! ... she has so many wonderful plans...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx here.

    Fantastic work Madi, your so cute and clever. What a terrific photo of her Sheree.

    I checked out Kim's new site too. Everything there looks great. I am sure she will have a lot of success.

    Kim recently made me a layout scrapping a photo of my daughter. I felt so lucky to receive such a wonderful gift. If you would like to see the layout she made me here's the link on the Scrapboxx gallery.

    http://www.scrapboxx.com/forum/index.php?automodule=gallery&req=si&img=21361


    Have a great day. Love from Susan xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those BIG blue eyes, just gorgeous :) And so clever too.
    Well done Madi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)