Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Ribbon Box!

Hi All! Well here it is - a pic of the ribbon box that Paul made me! (What a fantastic hubby I've got!) I love it! Finally somewhere to keep all my ribbons in one spot - all neat and tidy..........

Now I know just how much ribbon I've actually got!! I won't be buying any more in a hurry that's for sure........

We've all still got colds here - gee it's hanging around! Paul isn't so bad anymore and he's been back at work.

Hasn't the weather been COLD!!!!!? I have to say I don't look forward to getting up in the middle of the night to feed Madi at the moment! Bbbrrrrrrrr.... And the bed is always so cold by the time I crawl back in........anyway, that's enough whinging from me!

Sorry I don't have any layouts to share - I have been scrapping but I've decided to attempt a Masters entry so I've been working on that and some DT stuff. I know I won't get too far in the comp but I'll just be happy to complete my entry and get it entered - never done it before!

I don't really have any other news ....... pretty boring I know...... well - hope everyone is having a great weekend! Stay warm!

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. FAR OUT ...I want one...its gorgeous!!...and looks so good on the wall....un-fortuantly I have almost zero ribbon.... and none on reels...so it wouldnt look nearly as great as yours.... but I still love it!!
    Good luck with your Masters entry too...
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul sure is clever. I wish my Jason knew how to make me one of those ribbon boxes. It looks brilliant. Very well done Paul :)

    Yes the weather sure is cold lately isn't it. I have been having trouble keeping warm. I hate winter.

    Sending lots of get well wishes your way. I hope you recover ASAP. We all had the colds and flu germs a few weeks ago.

    Have fun and good luck making your Masters entry. I am sure it will look fantastic because your very talented Sheree.

    Have a great week and take care of yourself. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)