Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The last few days...

There's a great new sketch on the Sketches Oz site by Melissa Goodsell this week. It was really easy to work with so why not have a go yourself! Here's my take on it:



I love this pic of Ayden and Madi - he has absolutely adored her from the moment he first set eyes on her - he's such a lovely big brother to her!

I went to the Scrapbook Convention in Brissie on Saturday with Mum. Had a great time and bought some cool stuff but it was smaller than I had imagined.......I wish I had booked in to do some classes but it was a bit tricky in the lead up to it knowing whether Paul would be at home to look after the kids....oh well - maybe next year! I had tried to make sure I had enough milk in the fridge so Paul could feed Madi while I was gone (I'm still breastfeeding her) but the little rascal wouldn't have a bar of drinking out of a bottle for him so she basically had nothing until I came home!! So as it turned out it's probably a good thing I didn't do classes this year or Paul would have been tearing his hair out by the end of the day!

Paul has had the last couple of days home as the helicopter was offline at work so that's been a bonus (that's made it 6 days off for him this week!)- especially for the boys - they love having him home! We took them to the indoor softplay place yesterday and they had a ball as usual - they never want to come home from there! It's such a great place for them....they can climb, bounce, run around, play in the ball pit as much as they like and there's a cafe area for Paul and I to grab a cuppa and something yum to eat.......plus there's a scrapbook shop next door!!!!! Gotta love that!

Not much planned for today.......just washing, ironing.....the never-ending list of chores.....might get some more scrapping done tonight though!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi again

    Yes my daughter loves those kids indoor play centres as well. They are great fun áren't they!

    Such a pity that my local one doesn't have a scrapping shop nextdoor though.

    I love this new layout of yours. Great photo and scrapped so nicely. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a fantastic week and take care. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout Sheree... and its such a beautiful photo ! You can see he adores his little sister...
    Have a great week...and I hope you find the time to scrap... in amongst the endless household chores... grrr..if I ever find a fairy...Ill check if she has a sister and send her your way!
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree,
    I totally love the LO you did for Sketches Oz. I love the soft pastels and the photo is adorable :)
    Take care
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)