Sunday, July 1, 2007

I've finished!!

Well - I've done it! I've finished my Masters entry!!!! I was up until 2.30 this morning finishing off my double layout (I was determined not to go to bed until I'd done it....) - now all I have to do is take some pics, burn them to disc and send it off! YAY! Wish me luck!! Sorry I don't have anything else to share at the moment - I've just been so tied up with my entry lately....

Had some other exciting news this week - I'm a finalist in a DT comp at my LSS. I've now got to complete a 3 layout challenge using products they gave me in a little pack. Should be fun! I'm off to Mum & Dad's on Tuesday for a week and a half so I'll have to do them there and post them into the shop. I'm a little bit nervous.......... I'll just have to see what I come up with.......

We're off to see 'Nemo On Ice' tomorrow with the kids and Mum & Dad (Dad's reeaaaally looking forward to it - he he he). The boys should love it! I can't wait to see their faces when it starts.......

Looks like Paul's making me a nice hot cuppa .... mmmmmm..... just what I need - it's still a bit cool here today!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree,

    Good luck with your Master's entry!!! It must be nice to have it all finished and out of the way. Go and have a breather now :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'SIGH!!!'...a good feeling!!
    ...and I wish you the absolute best of luck!!
    ...also the best of luck with your LSS DT... Im sure you will knock their socks off..your work is always beautiful.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)