Saturday, June 2, 2007

Finally Back Online!!!!

YAY!!! It seems like forever since I updated my blog - I guess it has been a couple of weeks! Disaster struck when our laptop decided to bite the dust - we managed to save all our files (including our photos) just before the hard drive crashed for good! We haven't had internet access until today when our super dooper new computer arrived! Of course I've only just been able to get on here now at 11 o'clock at night because Paul has been totally hogging it all day setting it up and playing around.


I'm going to have to catch up on all the online happenings over the next couple of days so this blog entry will be a quick one.


The new sketch has appeared on the Sketches Oz site this week - here's my layout using Michelle Perry's sketch:


The girls have done some fabulous layouts - check them out at www.sketchesoz.blogspot.com!
Well - it's getting late and Madi has decided she'd like a late night snack so that's it from me tonight! I'll have to make another entry over the weekend when I get some more time. Have a great one everyone!
Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. Saturday June 2nd

    Hello Sheree

    Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx dropping in for a visit. I hope that's ok.

    I love this bright colourful layout of yours. The big yellow sun is a great design idea and such lovely photos you used as well.

    Fantastic to see some more of your scrapping creations, thanks for sharing.

    It's tough when your computer dies isn't it - been there, done that!

    I had a period last year when I was without a computer for 3 weeks. I thought I would die.....lol.

    Catch up with you again soon, take care and keep smiling xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)