Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A couple of things to share.....

Hi everyone! I've finally got some creations to share with you! There's a great new sketch on the Sketches Oz site by the very talented Megan Stephenson. All the girls have done such a fantastic job on their layouts - go and check them out! Here's mine......
Madi was only about 7 weeks old in this photo and we were doing anything we could to make her smile! So cute.....

Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Mel today!! I made this for her over the weekend for her to hang on her wall........

She should get it in the post today - I hope she likes it!! I've been trying to call her all morning but she's not answering the phone....I'll keep trying........

Well that's it from me at the moment! Hope everyone is getting a little rain like us today!

Sheree xx



3 comments:

  1. Ohhh Sherre...that is a beautiful layout...I totally love it!! I think the journalling down the side looks absolutley awesome!!
    ...and Im sure Mel will be delighted with her gift...I know I would be...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheree,

    I just LOVE your spin on the sketch! Those colours and embellies work brilliantly together....and what a sweetheart Madi is!

    I'm sure your SIL will love your gift too - it looks great!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree your blog is gorgeous will keep an eye out for you beautiful layouts by the way just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)