Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wow! I'm on a Design Team!

WOW! I'm so excited! I won a spot on the Sketches Oz Design Team!!!! I'm so thrilled to be working with such a talented bunch of ladies. Be sure to check out the blog at www.sketchesoz.blogspot.com - it's just full of inspiration!! Here are the layouts I submitted for my entry to the comp:



I just adore this photo of Madison - so totally gorgeous!




He's just full of imagination this kid!! Two bites into his sandwich and suddenly he's flying a spaceship! Too funny...



It's the first time I've tried this sized layout but I quite like it! I'm planning on doing my pregnancy album in this size for a change.

After all the excitement about the DT spot, the rest of the day seems quite boring really! I'm still working on customising my blog. For the life of me I can't work out how to add my slide shows down the side! Very frustrating!! I'll keep working on it......

Well Madi is making her presence known well and truly - must be hungry - so I guess that's it from me for now!

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATS SHEREE,
    WELCOME TO THE TEAM.....

    AND
    WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGS.....

    SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good to see you have joined the blog world Sheree :)
    Cant wait to work with you at scrapbooking sketches aussie style, it's going to be sooooooo much fun!
    Madison is gorgeous by the way, and I love your new pink LO's as much as the ones of the boys :)
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree! Welcome to the blogging world. I have added you to the SketchesOz blog! Have a great weekend! Tatum xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Sheree.....Im so glad you have leapt into blogland....and a huge congratulations on the DT spot...Im so looking forward to working alongside you...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the DT spot!
    Your LOs are gorgeous - but I've always thought that!
    Cheers, Moira aka Moi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sheree!!!

    Huge congratulations on the DT spot!!! Very exciting!!! And welcome to blogland as well! LOL

    Take care!
    Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheree *waves* So fabulous having you on the Sketches Oz design team!! I am looking forward to working with you and seeing your gorgeous LO's.

    Take care
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mega Congrats on your new DT gig. The layouts on your posts are gorgeous. I especially like the Spaceship Sandwich. Your son is a very creative eater.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sheree on getting onto the DT, I went there yesterday and saw some of your layouts there. They are great.
    All the best

    Maria L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your DT spot Sheree!! Just love your layouts.

    PS: Sent you an email too... just in case you're wondering who Karen B is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)