Monday, May 7, 2007

Well....I've finally done it!






I've finally created a blog! Been thinking about it for ages and decided to take the plunge! Now all I have to do is figure out how to customise this thing!! (This could take a while!)

Didn't really do much today. Paul did weed the front garden which badly needed doing. He actually chopped a brown snake in half with the shovel but didn't realised it until he saw the tail!!!! The scary thing is he found the tail but couldn't find the dangerous half anywhere - lets hope it's dead whereever it is! I spent most of the day looking after the kids and sorting my massive pile of ribbons into some sort of order. Paul is going to build me a ribbon display box for the wall which should look great in my scrap room - what a great hubby!

Well - that's about it for today -it's getting late and we've got the kindy run to do in the morning so it's off to bed for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)