Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers' Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! I've had such a lovely day - I feel so spoiled!! Paul made me pancakes for brekkie (yummo) and I got some great prezzies! A gorgeous dressing gown - it's soooooooo soft and fluffy, with matching slippers, some winter pj's, some scrapping supplies, a beautiful painting from Ayden that he did at kindy and a Clip It Up!!!!!!!!!! What's a clip it up? Here's a pic:

It's awesome! I love it! I can fit so many supplies on it and everything is right at my fingertips! What a great hubby I've got! We drove up to Mum & Dad's place for a bbq lunch. Dad, Paul & Steve did a great job - it was so nice to sit back and relax! Here's a pic of Mum, Madi and I - 3 generations!
We checked out all the photos that Mum & Dad took in Fiji - what a beautiful place! They've got so many pics I don't know how they are going to decide on which ones to actually print out. Mick, Mel and the kids popped in later in the afternoon so the boys had a ball playing with their cousins. We had tears from Ayden again when it was time to go home - he just wanted to keep on playing as always! I've thoroughly enjoyed my Mothers Day - thank you Paul! I'm off to have a cuppa and enjoy the rest of the evening. Before I go - here's a pic of my gorgeous kids and I tonight - I'm so lucky to be Mum to these 3! :

Bye 'til next time!
Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgoues piccies Sheree, and aren't you a lucky duck!! I see you have already played with it and put away all your supplies. Happy belated mothers day from one mum to another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photo's Sheree, cant wait to see you scrap them!
    So glad to hear you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sheree

    Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx dropping in for a visit. I hope that's ok.

    You did well for Mother's Day, that's excellent. All us mums deserve to be spoilt.

    The clip it up looks so handy to have. What a great invention and well done to your husband for buying it for you.

    Terrific photos of you and the kids here, thanks for sharing. They are all adorable and look very happy and healthy too.

    Have a great day and keep smiling.

    Love from Susan xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)